If your group is looking for ways to help Huckleberry House, here are some suggestions:
- Tell kids about us
- Invite Huck House staff out to give presentations to teenagers and families.
- Volunteer at special community events.
- Participate in the Home Away From Home Program or schedule a tour.
- Display brochures and flyers.
- Sponsor a “house warming party” for our Transitional Living Program kids (we need an average of 30 toasters, vacuums, dishes, cleaning supplies, etc. to help kids set up housekeeping each year.)
- Donate hygiene packs for kids in Crisis Program (trial sized deodorant, soap, toothbrushes, toothpaste, combs, brushes, etc.)
- Donate art supplies or assemble craft kits for kids (ex. Beads, string to make friendship bracelets, or markers & stationary for kids who like to draw or write, etc.)
If your group has any questions regarding these items, please feel free to call Chrissy Scott at (614) 298-4103 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Participate in the Kroger Community Rewards Program
Just log on to www.krogercommunityrewards.com and enter our code 84228. Every time you swipe your card at Kroger, Kroger gives us money!!!!